Liverpool Church Street- Commercial Manager
WHAT YOU DO MATTERS…
As a Commercial Manager in a ‘Flagship’ environment, you will be responsible for managing the product in store. In this role, you will:
- Drive sales & maximise profit - You will adhere to company VM guidelines by ensuring product is merchandised correctly and implementing layout changes. You will identify creative and visual ideas for the store and will be responsible for product placement, leading from the front by handling the product on a daily basis. You will place newness from delivery and ensure best sellers and key pieces are easily accessible to our customers.
- You will conduct daily floorwalks including windows, lighting, sales floor and stockrooms to identify areas of opportunity. You analyse commercial reports and take action, making commercial decisions and delegating tasks to your dedicated team of Sales Managers Product and your Product Sales Advisors.
- You will provide our customers with ideas on how to wear our product, keeping up with the latest trends and competitor activity. You will work alongside the field VM team to ensure high visual standards across your store, ensuring good size availability for our customers.
- You will ensure delivery is prioritised commercially so that new lines and replenishment of biggest selling departments are sent to the sales floor quickly.
In this role, you will need to be flexible to support in connecting with our customers and delivering all operational aspects of the store.
WE KNOW WHAT WE’RE DOING…
… and we know exactly what experience we’re looking for! For this role, you will:
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Be a great communicator and be able to engage your team
- Have good leadership skills
- Be passionate about delivering a world class experience to our customers
- Have experience in analysing reports and making commercial decisions
- Have a good understanding of the latest trends and our competitors
- Have experience in VM
- Have experience in managing a large team within a high turnover environment
- Have previous experience at Sales Manager Level/Visual Merchandiser Level
- You may also be a medium store/deputy manager looking to move into a larger turnover environment
WE LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER…
… and in doing so, we provide great benefits for our retail managers:
- 50% Staff Discount
- Uniform Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Up to 28 days holiday*
- Private healthcare*
IT NEVER GET’S BORING…
As a business, we are focused on the progression of our retail teams! When you join the business, you will spend your induction period in one our stores specifically designed to induct new managers into the business. Covering all you will need to know before going into your base store, you will connect with fellow managers and discover what makes our stores successful!
We offer on-going training and development by running workshops throughout the year, covering different areas from Commercial Awareness to Performance Management, helping you develop your skill set as a River Island manager. We also have fantastic area managers who you will work alongside, many of whom have progressed from store themselves. What better way to learn & develop your career than alongside someone who has been there and done it themselves!
WE’RE GOING PLACES….
With more than 60 years of fashion retailing experience, River Island is one of the most successful companies on the high street. By joining River Island, you will be part of business boasting nearly 300 stores across the UK, Ireland and internationally throughout Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
We are always looking for ambitious individuals who will thrive from working in a fast paced, creative and vibrant business. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'