Live in Support Workers - Sussex
Hours - Live in
Pay Rate - £455 - £1260 per week
Pulse Community Healthcare is seeking support workers to join our team in supporting our clients. Our client's have complex conditions that can may be neurological or physical disabilities. Daily duties for the support workers would include personal care, assistance with mobility and management of interventions specific to each condition. We are looking for positive and enthusiastic support workers who are able to encourage and promote independence in the home and in the community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an award winning UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to further their career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Good timekeeping skills
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
*Subject to Terms and Conditions
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job