Trinity Homecare recently rated 'Outstanding' by CQC, are looking for committed, hardworking, empathetic and loving Live-In Care Workers on either employed or self-employed basis for a number of new assignments throughout the UK but predominantly in London, Surrey and the Home Counties.
You will be caring for clients with a variety of needs and conditions including dementia, diabetes, end of life care, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, mental health needs and much more. We can offer Skype interviews for those candidates who live further afield.
We can offer Skype interviews for those candidates who live further afield. We offer full training, support and a genuine career path to help you progress further.
What do you get?
- Up to £770 per week for our most qualified staff and high needs clients although, it would normally range from £80 - £92.50 per day
- Paid board and lodging whilst you are on an assignment in the client’s home
- Self-employed work status (if applicable) - no deductions for tax and national insurance by the agency
- Refer a friend bonus
- Training courses available to update your current skills
What we look for:
- A minimum of 6 months experience within a care setting, either for a family member or on a professional basis
- A caring, empathetic and compassionate nature
- Dedication, commitment and reliability
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and fluent English is essential as many of our clients are hard of hearing or visually impaired
- Ideally car drivers with or without a car but a licence valid for use in the UK
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check
To find out more about the benefits of working for Trinity Homecare, please visit our website
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'