Rubix Recruitment have been instructed on a unique and exciting role for a working couple within the Private Rental Sector. Our client is an expanding brand within the PRS, who offers an exciting and dynamic working environment for a customer serviced focused couple.
The successful couple will provide critical hands-on leadership in a residential rental building, with the direction and support of the Operations Manager, and will be responsible for the overall performance of the property. The Resident Managers are required to live on-site and are responsible for fostering and maintaining a friendly and professional environment for residents, prospects, service providers and contractors, whilst supporting the team and driving sales.
Business Development and Marketing (both individuals)
- Conduct monthly market surveys and have a thorough understanding of competition and current market conditions
- Hold "open houses" and undertake external business development activities
- Recommend rental rates to Head of Operations for available units and lease renewals
Letting & Administrative (one person)
- Conduct viewings to prospective tenants
- Process resident applications including completion of background and credit checks
- Ensure rents are collected and deposited on a timely basis
- Negotiate tenancy renewals in conjunction with established targets
Customer Service (both individuals)
- Communicate effectively and courteously, whether face to face, via telephone or in writing, with residents and colleagues
- Organise, promote, and conduct resident events
- Ensure resident issues and service requests are addressed within 24 hours
- Promote a neighbourly and community atmosphere
Develop & Manage Teams (both individuals)
- Support new members of the team, providing a warm welcome and supporting their development
- Interview candidates and provide hiring recommendations to asset manager
- Contribute and support the growth of the team culture, working in line with the brand values and encouraging others to do the same
- Employee Satisfaction
Protect & Nurture the Asset (one person)
- Comply with regular fire safety and health and safety standards
- Undertake regular building patrols to identify any maintenance requirements or Health and Safety risks
- Manage flat turn arounds at the end of the month and undertake redecorating rooms, communal areas and cleaning.
- Repair of minor maintenance items (i.e light fixtures, vents, filters, plumbing fixtures)
- £25,000 basic salary each
- 10% discretionary bonus
- Accommodation +bills provided.
If you are interested in applying for this role, then please click on the link below.
- Customer Service
- Property Management