Are you looking for a full-time live-in role? Would you like to travel regularly?
Live-In Nanny based in Yorkshire at the moment, but moving with the family between their various properties as required.
A very busy family are offering an amazing job for an experienced Live-In Nanny to care for their 7 month old baby boy and 2.5 year old toddler. This is a rare and incredible opportunity for the right candidate.
- Family travels extensively - nanny will be required to join them for roughly 8 weeks per year at locations around the world.
- Nanny will be required to move with the family between their various properties as required.
- The family also require the Nanny to act as proxy parent as their diary dictates.
- Live-in accommodation provided with own bedroom, bathroom and reception room.
- You'll be working in a busy household with regular guests. You must be confident and at ease in social settings when joining the family at events such as shooting parties and sporting events and when they are hosting guests. The family are involved with regular game shoots and you will need to be at ease with a rural, outdoor lifestyle.
- Nanny must like animals as family have 4 dogs and horses and must be willing to care for the dogs when covering overnight care
- A competent, experienced driver is essential who is confident on country roads. Own car would be beneficial but not essential. A car is available for duty-use
- Looking for a capable, attentive and unflappable Nanny who can be adaptable to the family's requirements and social calendar.
- Will suit a Nanny who has experience working for a high profile family or an experienced and qualified childcarer seeking to develop their career.
- The Nanny will be expected to organise age appropriate classes, adventures, trips and outings for the children. You will need to be pro-active in finding activities for the children in a new location after the move to Scotland.
- Mostly sole charge role but mum works from home and may be around during the day to share nursery runs etc.
- Usual nursery duties and some household duties also required, for example running errands, grocery shopping to be able to prepare healthy well balanced meals for the children. A willingness to take on PA tasks would be beneficial but not essential.
- Average 45hrs per week mostly rostered between 8am-6pm according to parents' work schedule. You may also be required to work up to 2 weekends per month with time off in lieu and the family will also need occasional overnight care and babysitting
The family is looking for someone to stay with them long-term.
Salary: £450 per week (Gross, Live-In)