For a HNW family we are looking for a competent Spanish or Portuguese speaking live-in Housekeeper/ Laundress to work Mon -Fri. Some childcare experience required. Large bedroom and own bathroom provided. No cooking or driving needed.
The Client:A busy family with 3 children (6 /4 years/ 10 months) and two nannies, a PA, a full-time chef and several other housekeeping staff (full & part-time). There are two small dogs and the household is informal/ casual, no uniforms. The family travel during school holidays.
The location: A large 5 bedroom house spread over 5 floors furnished to high standards including antiques and art work as well as wooden floors. Located 5 min. to the nearest underground station.
The duties of the Live-in Housekeeper/ Laundress:
- All housekeeping duties (mopping, dusting, wiping polishing, vacuumingetc.)
- Care of family laundry and ironing
- Wardrobe management of high end designer clothes
- Packing and unpacking
- Changing and making of beds
- Running errands and tidy rooms
- Assisting full-time Housekeeper
- Pet care if required
- Babysitting on occasion (1 night an evening)
- A min. of 4 years’ experience in private households
- Must be Spanish or Portuguese speaking (with fluency in English)
- High end housekeeping skills
- Excellent knowledge of laundry care and ironing
- Experience of looking after children
- Some flexibility and being well organized
- Written references from past families and current DBS
The family are looking for someone reliable and experienced, able to work as part of a team and to high standards. Key emphasis of this role is on the laundry and the management of the wardrobe. The Principals are particular of how the house is presented and being able to follow instructions and having an eye for details is essential. Candidates for the Housekeeper/ Laundress should be Spanish or Portuguese speaking and of a mature nature.
The hours: 10 hours a day, Mon. - Fri approx. 9am-7pm, (including time for lunch) with some flexibility,
The salary and benefits:£500 - 550 net a week, large bedroom with own bathroom provided including a coffee-maker, kettle, TV and WiFi. All meals provided and access to kitchen.
To Start: As soon as possible after a short trial.
To apply please send a short cover letter outlining your years experience as a private housekeeper/ laundress working for families and attach your CV. Please only apply if you are presently in the UK, preferably London.
- High Standards
- Private Client
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'