Experienced Housekeeper sought for high end, 4 floor, 650 sq m residence. European family with a young baby are in residence approximately 50% of the year.
We are seeking candidates who are excellent Housekeepers, professional, with good previous private residence experience. You will be flexible, able to work well as part of a small professional team and have a cheerful and friendly personality.
- Housekeeping to high standards with eye for detail
- Care of fine fittings, fixtures and art works
- Laundry and ironing, hand wash delicate items
- Care of female Principal’s high end wardrobe, polish shoes, arrange dry cleaning, pack/unpack
- Ensure fridge stocked, online and local food shopping and errands
- Maintain cleaning supplies
- Deal with guests and visitors
- Assist Butler with meal prep and service if needed
- Assist when Principals entertain - dinners and drinks parties
- Work as a team with the Butler
When the Principal is in residence (up to 2 weeks at a time), hours are longer and flexibility is essential. Your 2 days off per week to be taken in lieu when the Principal is away. Simple family cooking a bonus, but not essential as the Butler is a good cook. This Principal is an excellent employer and values discretion, professionalism and flexibility.
- Salary £33K - £35K neg.
- 5 day week.
- Generous 25 days annual vacation, plus Bank Holidays.
- Accommodation -private studio flat on the lower ground floor, separate kitchen and bathroom
- Start ASAP.
Candidates must currently be in the UK and legally able to work here.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job