To provide personal care and support to service user’s, as part of a planned live in package of care, promoting independence and enabling them to remain in their own home.Duties and responsibilities
- To assist the service user to meet their basic hygiene needs such as washing, bathing, showering, dressing, as set out in the service user plan.
- To assist the service user to move using handling aids such as a hoist in accordance with the service user plan and risk assessments.
- To assist service user with domestic duties such as hoovering, dusting, washing up, bed making and laundry as set out in service user plan.
- To assist service user to meet their nutritional needs such as assistance with eating and drinking, preparation of snacks, drinks and meals as set out in the service user plan.
- To undertake shopping, pension collection or other such tasks if required in the service user plan.
- To assist or administer medication if the service user is unable to do this for themselves but only after specific training and in accordance with the Nurse Plus’s medication policy.
- To keep written, factual records of the service user’ care and changes whilst on duty.
- To encourage the service user to be independent by enabling them to do tasks which they are able to undertake without risk to their health or well -being.
- To assist with the service user social needs escorting to church, family gathering for example.
- Be able to report verbally to the line manager on any changes, concerns or dangers that may arise in the service users home.
- To be able to identify and report abuse to their line manager
- To be able to respond in an emergency situation such as collapse of a service user in line with the Nurse Plus policy.
- To work in accordance to the Nurse Plus’s health and safety policies and procedures including the wearing of protective clothing when required.
- To abide by and work to the Nurse Plus code of conduct
- To treat all information confidentially respecting service user privacy.
- Other duties that may be reasonably required which will be set out in the care plan.
- You will be required to live in the service users home on a rota basis.
- Excellent Weekly Pay - £80-£100 per day
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS*
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer*
- Reputable Agency - Established since 2005
- Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Full career development support - Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with over 60 branches across the UK. We are committed to support our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Gosport.(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'