Live In Couple Job,
A great opportunity for a Live In Couple to work for an old client of Greycoat Lumleys in Warwickshire, they are looking for a Housekeeper/Family Cook and Maintenance Manager to run their home.
As a Housekeeper you will be required to maintain a large 8 bedroom house, part of the house is listed. They are looking for a housekeeper who has a keen eye for detail. The property is their main residence however they do travel frequently. Two Adults live at the house, they have 3 grown up children who visit.
A cleaner is employed part-time to help with the cleaning, you will be required to be hands on with cleaning, washing and ironing, pack/unpack manage their wardrobes.
Cooking- Simple family cooking for the clients 1 of whom is a vegetarian a couple of times a week, ideally you will be able to cook simple dinner parties for small numbers up to 8 people.
Maintenance Manager role
- Being hands on with all maintenance duties around the household and estate, you should be competent dealing with basic plumbing and electrical jobs.
- Manage contractors and oversee any projects going on at the house and maintain household systems including fire alarms.
They employ 3 gardeners so gardening is not required however you should be happy to help out during the busy time with garden maintenance duties i.e. lawn mowing
You should be confident in feeding and keeping an eye on 4 Highland Cows, they have 2 dogs, 1 lives in kennels and 1 in the household. When they are away you will care for the dogs
Security of the estate and administration duties for the household
Duties will include:
- Hands on with cleaning, washing and ironing
- Family style cooking and small dinner parties on occasions
- Running errands, shopping duties
- Maintaining household systems, dealing with contractors
- Driving duties and to look after a fleet of cars
- Security of the household and estate
- Dog care
Accommodation 2 bedroom cottage will be provided - A small pet will be considered
Start date Beginning of November
Days 5 days per week
Drivers Essential both drive
Salary £50K gross combined
Consultant - Hannah Mckeown - Greycoat Lumleys job reference 50377
- Administration Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'