Competitive salary plus free 2 bed accommodation with use of heated swimming pool!
Full and part time options available.
We are currently looking for a live in couple to assist in the management of a beautiful rural estate home with 6 holiday cottages in West Cornwall.
Perks can include:
* Free 2 bedroom cottage included in the package.
* Competitive salary, multiple packages available (maintenance role must be full time but front of house / housekeeping role can be full or part time hours).
* Permanent, long term opportunity.
* Pets welcome.
* Use of heated swimming pool and games room.
* Gorgeous rural setting, surrounded by landscaped gardens and over 10 beaches on your doorstep.
What combined skills you must have to apply:
* Experience in property maintenance or DIY and gardening or landscaping.
* Customer service.
* Cleaning / housekeeping.
* Resolving complaints in a calm and professional manner.
* Driving licence and own vehicle.
* Preferably previous experience in a live in role.
Please note that although this job is year round, it is very much seasonal and lots of hours will need to be worked over the summer months in the maintenance aspect of the role. This is a live in role where customers may knock on your door late at night! The cottages are not let over the winter so the hours will balance out over the year. Annual leave must be taken off season. The FOH / Housekeeping role can either be done on a full time (in season) or part time basis, checking in and customer care essential but housekeeping can be outsourced.
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please get in touch for a confidential chat with India at the Truro branch of Acorn people or send an email to, india DOT bundock AT acornpeople DOT com
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job