Our client currently has a vacancy for a caretaker to look after an apartment block in the Raynes Park/Wimbledon area, South West London.
We're looking for someone with a confident, positive can-do attitude who is looking to build on some previous maintenance experience.
This is a busy, very hands-on role and as the first point of contact for all queries related to the maintenance of the development you will take a customer focused approach in everything you do. Previous live-in experience would be advantageous.
Included in this package is a large one bedroom flat.
ASAP start. To interview week commencing 5th March.
Your primary role is to ensure the building is well maintained and excellent customer service is delivered to the residents. You will have a range of jobs not limited to:
- General maintenance - locks, painting, skirting, door handles etc
- Porter duties such as meet and greet, sign in contractors and take in parcels
- Cleaning of communal areas to ensure building is in good condition - sweeping, mopping, polishing etc.
- General patrols to ensure security
- Monitoring of health & safety issues
- Supervising the collection of refuse
- Ensuring ground maintenance
Qualifications and experience:
- Some experience in dealing with handyman/maintenance jobs: door handles, lightbulbs etc.
- Customer facing skills
- Excellent communications skills (essential)
- A similar background in working in residential buildings/hotels/commercial advantageous
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 per annum incl. spacious 1 bedroom flat
Location: Raynes Park/Wimbledon area, South West London
Working hours: 6 day week, Monday - Friday 8am-4pm and half day Sat 8am-12pm
Apply with your CV today.
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *
- customer service
- maintenance operative