Live in carer - nationwide opportunities
£90-£115 per day
If you want to build meaningful relationships and provide tailored support to your client, there's nowhere better than The Good Care Group. As a Professional live-in Carer you will provide the very best care that enables your client to remain living in the place they love most, their own home. You’ll have training and support from a team who are here for you 24/7, looking after you so that you can make a real difference to others.
We are The Good Care Group. A provider of live-in care services across England and Scotland. We’re leading in our field and quality care is at the centre of everything we do. That’s why we’re the only dedicated live-in care provider to have been rated ‘Outstanding’ in all 5 categories that are assessed by the Care Quality Commission. We’ve also achieved ratings of ‘5’ and ‘6’ by the Care Inspectorate in Scotland.
Live-in Carers live 24/7 with our clients working on a rota basis, looking after one person or at times a couple. You’ll provide both care and companionship to your client - assisting with daily activities, personal care, or support in managing specialist conditions such as dementia.
It’s important that you have at least 6 months’ professional care experience; as a care assistant, live in carer, support worker or similar.
Why there’s nowhere better:
- 5 days’ face to face training before your first placement
- 24/7/365 support from our central team
- A dedicated Care Manager who knows you and your client
- All UK travel expenses covered whilst in placement
- Our pay rewards you for your skills and care experience, it’s not based on the client you work with
- Free, confidential telephone line (Employer Assistance Programme) to support with any of the challenges life may bring
- An online carer community to stay connected, share advice and best practice
Your role will include:
- Living with your client for a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 6 weeks at a time, depending on the rota pattern you choose
- Managing medical conditions such as dementia, stroke and Parkinson’s
- Moving and handling
- Cooking, cleaning and ensuring the smooth running of the house
- You will have Key Worker status, access to regular testing and PPE will be provided
We’re looking for:
- A minimum 6 months’ professional care experience in any care setting, such as live-in carer, domiciliary carer, care assistant, support worker, healthcare assistant or similar
- A driver’s licence is an advantage but not a requirement. The client provides the car and the insurance, for you to be able to drive you and your client for the occasional trip out or to go shopping
- You must be flexible to travel to your client placement (UK travel expenses covered)
Providing high quality care in people’s homes across England and Scotland, The Good Care Group is also part of Sodexo.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'