Live in Carer
£85 - £100 per day
Supplement for drivers (client provides car and insurance)
As a Live in Carer you care what happens to people when they get old or need help looking after themselves, and you'll provide tailored one-to-one support and maintain the highest quality of live-in home care for our clients.
We are The Good Care Group. We believe the only type of care should be outstandingly good care. And it all starts with our carers. They’re the reason we’re the number one provider of live-in care services in the UK. They’re the reason we’re rated outstanding by the CQC in England and 'excellent’ for care and support and 'very good’ for staffing by the Scotland Care Inspectorate.
- Managing medical conditions such as dementia, stroke and incontinence
- Cooking, cleaning and ensuring the smooth running of the house
- A variety of live-in care roles to suit your level of experience and lifestyle
- Regular paid holidays.
- A 5 day intensive training programme before your first placement
- On-going training and development to help you reach your career goals and fulfil your potential.
- 24/7 365 support from a central office team
- A dedicated care manager who knows you and your client
- UK travel expenses covered whilst in placement
- Free Wi-Fi in every home
If you are a driver, we have clients who live in areas where driving is an advantage, and we’d be keen to hear from you. The client provides the car and the insurance, for you to be able to drive you and your client for the occasional trip out and about.
We're looking for:
- A minimum of one to two years’ previous Carer experience such as live in carer, domiciliary carer, care assistant, support worker, personal healthcare assistant or similar
- Experience of dementia care
- Ability to work autonomously
- A real passion for supporting people in their own home on a 'live-in' basis
- Compassion, openness and honesty
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'