About the role
Great Opportunity for applicants looking for regular Live In work in the Cambridgeshire area!
We are currently recruiting for a Female live in carer to work either a one week on three weeks off or two weeks on two weeks off rotation.
Our client has both an Acquired brain and spinal injury, he requires assistance with all aspects of daily living including clinical tasks, social support and physiotherapy. Due to his condition applicants will need to be physically fit and extremely motivated!
Following skills & experience required:
- 6 months previous care experience - including personal care
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Can commit to regular hours
- Medication management
- Stoma care
- Manual handling
- Spinal Injury
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- First refusal to other care opportunities
- Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Click here to apply online now
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job