Are you looking for a new career opportunity in Care?
'Worcestershire's Top Rated Home Care Company on www.homecare.co.uk' has opportunities for compassionate people to join our successful care team.
We are currently seeking 3 live-in carers to support our clients in the lovely county of Worecestershire.
You will gain immense satisfaction as a live-in carer offering your client companionship and care, helping them to remain as independent as possible while living in their own homes. A truly valuable and rewarding vocation. The rota will usally consist of 'one week on and one week off', but we can offer longer placements if you would prefer. During your visit you will be responsible for supporting the clientwith their daily routines, as well as arranging trips, shopping, attending appointments, preparing meals, welcoming guests or visitors and any other tasks that may be required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Excellent rates of pay;
- Free room and full board;
- In-house training (fully paid);
- Out of hours support:
- Introduction and support with your client's needs;
- Equipment provided (inc: first aid kit, torch as well as personal protective equipment);
- Company pension scheme;
- Continuous career development and progression;
- Ongoign specialist care training if you want to stay in the care sector and develop your skills;
- Holiday pay.
- Someone who is friendly and positive, compassionate, has excellent conversational skills, who can work in a person centred manner. Being supportive and a good sense of humour is important;
- A person with integrity, honesty, transparency and willing to go over and above for our clients;
- Someone who can aim for excellence and encourage a culture of innovation, expertise and continuous improvement;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Foster teamwork by valuing, assisting, sharing and contributing to the lives of our clients, team members and partners;
- Able to work independently with the client on a one to one basis, bringing the best out of them and maintaining and encouraging independence;
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your CV and someone will be in touch.
If you would like to join our team at Carefour, we would love to hear from you.
- Person Centered Planning