Live in Carer - UK Wide
Are you a confident and experienced Live in Carer looking to support the on-going independence of a vulnerable person?
Do you want to work with a Private Health Care provider who is committed to helping you develop your career in Health and Social Care?
If so, MyLife Live in Care are looking for you.
MyLife Live in Care support a range of clients with varying care requirements, to give each individual the best quality of life.
Our focus is in providing care that is designed to meet the needs of each individual, using innovative technology, new care techniques and excellent service.
This extremely rewarding opportunity involves providing the highest standard of care to our clients including, Personal Care, help around the home, preparing meals and providing companionship to individuals that need your support.
You will be based within the client’s home providing full time care. You will have your own bedroom and access to bathroom facilities as well free time every day and food provided for your preparation.
Why should you apply?
- Fantastic classroom and on the job training with the option to work towards an Industry recognised qualification in Health and Social care
- Ongoing individual support to help you get the most out of your career
- Your own smartphone with data for personal use
- Paid for DBS, Uniform and holiday allowance
- £250 welcome bonus *Subject to terms & conditions*
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 Years Live in Care experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Good organisation skills and willingness to travel
You will be able to broaden your range of clinical duties, supported by our nurses, making this a role that truly grows with you. A caring nature, good communication skills and a willingness to learn and develop is essential.
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply online today!
- Health Care
- Personal Care
"Office Assistant jobs in London"