As a Live in Carer we ensure that you always paid on time, provide customer continuity and we book your assignments in advance to make sure you can plan around your family and social life.
We are a domiciliary homecare organisation offering high quality live-in care to Peterborough and the surrounding areas. We are looking for a live-in carer for an immediate start in central Peterborough on a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off basis, or 3 weeks on, 1 week off.
The aim of 24 hour live-in care is to enable Customers to be able to remain in their homes in Peterborough with as much independence as possible, carrying out tasks in a professional, discreet and caring manner whilst respecting their dignity, privacy, property and confidentiality.
What we offer our live-in carers:
- £450 - 550 per week dependent on experience.
- 28 holidays per year
- 2 hour break every day or save it up for a whole day
- Mileage payments
- Paid board and lodging whilst you are in the customer’s home
- High quality training and induction, and opportunities for development
As a live-in carer role involves staying in the Customer’s home, providing all aspects of personal and domestic care, including:
- Assistance with all aspects of personal care
- Showering and bathing
- Dressing and grooming
- Toileting and incontinence
- Assistance with all aspects of medication and the usage of aids and personal equipment such as ceiling track hoist or walking aids.
- Assistance with day-to-day tasks such as meal preparation, gardening, cleaning, and laundry.
- Providing companionship, and support in the customers mental and physical activities, such as taking them shopping or to the cinema, reading and photo albums, or talking to them over cups of tea.
What we require:
- At least one years’ experience as a carer
- Desirable NVQ/Diploma 2-3 Health & Social Care
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Excellent communication, verbal and written English
- All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
- Be able to live in a customer’s home offering around the clock care
Please get in contact today for further information and we will answer all of your questions :)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job