(FEMALE LIVE IN CARER REQUIRED - MUST BE A DRIVER)
ExcelCare24 are currently recruiting for 2 Experienced Female Live In Care Workers to join our dedicated team based in Wolverton, Milton Keynes.
- Working with a Friendly & Supportive Team.
- Weekly or Monthly Pay.
- Flexible Rota.
- Full Induction & Support.
- Free Industry Recognised Training Courses & NVQ/OCF Qualifications.
- A Career Pathway with opportunities to get promoted
- Must have a Driving Licence (with entitlement to drive in the UK)
- Willingness to learn and flexibility to attend training courses.
- Availability to Work in Milton Keynes
We are seeking trustworthy, caring, friendly and motivated people who want to make a difference to people's lives, delivering outstanding care to our clients based in the Milton Keynes Area.
- Personal Centred Caring
- Personal Care
- Food Preparation
- Domestic Duties
- Medication Administration & Support
- Driving the client in their own mobility vehicle to work or social activities.
ExcelCare24 are an independent care company, established in 2014, we have an excellent reputation for providing dignified, personalised care that promotes the independence of people living in their own homes in Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire & Aylesbury. We have achieved record success in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and are looking to continue this success into to 2019. Our clients range in age and support needs with the majority living with some form of dementia. We provide care services from 30-minute visits up to on-going 24-hour care & Live In Care.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a dedicated and valued care worker with ExcelCare24, please apply by responding to this advert with a copy of your CV or by calling us directly. Please ask for Stuart.
- Health Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'