We are looking for Live in Carers for our well regarded client in the healthcare sector. Experience within healthcare of some capacity is required but training is given to ensure you can deliver excellent levels of care and support to the service users you will be caring for.
You will be living with the service user, supporting them in their day to day needs, ensuring they are as healthy, safe and as comfortable as possible in their own homes.
This role comes with an immediate start with training commencing 28th Sept, 5th Oct and 19th Oct. You will need to attend 5 days residential training in Hampshire before commencing work, this is a critical part of the role.
- Pay rate up to £550 per week (gross) depending on experience and qualification
- 28 days paid holidays (including bank holidays)
- Accommodation and food provided while working
- Free training
- Free accommodation during training period
- 24/7 support
- Flexible working pattern ( you decide when you can work)
- Help with opening bank account and applying for National Insurance number if required
- Chance to work for growing company and help others
- Assist getting in and out of bed
- Personal hygiene duties, showering and toileting tasks, if required
- Making meals and drinks
- Helping with medicine tasks
- Looking after the house, tidying, hoovering, washing up, changing beds and laundry tasks
- Being a friend, watching tv , chatting and helping with other activities
- Supporting in all needs to make the comfortable and safe
- Bank account and applying for National Insurance number if overseas candidate
- Ideally previous live in care/healthcare experience. Experience of looking after family members will count, however full training is given
- Understanding of Dementia and / or willingness to learn
- Good levels of English, both spoken and written
- Flexible to working at different locations
- Trustworthy and caring nature
- Confident and calm nature
- A willingness to care and support service users in their day to day lives
For full details please submit your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'