Do you have a caring nature and want to help people maintain an independent life at home if so have you considered a role as live in care worker?
We currently have vacancies available throughout the UK for an immediate start. You will be required to support clients to remain living independently in their own home.
We are looking for carer's who meet the following criteria:
- Online DBS
- 6 months paid UK care experience (references to go back 5 years)
- Valid documents (Passport, ID, NI, 2x proof of address)
- Mandatory training certificates (within 12 months)
Duties include domestic work, companionship, supporting with shopping, doctors appointments, support with medication, meal preparation and personal care. We are looking for somebody with experience with the elderly, learning disabilities or complex needs clients with a Calm, Patient and Empathetic demeanour.
Benefits of the role include
• Earn up to £750 per week pre tax
Full training will be provided: 3 days Mandatory training.
• Career development within the care sector. • Pension.
• Paid annual leave
• A minimum of 6 months experience working in the care sector
• Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
• Able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situation.
We are really keen to hear from Carers who feel that they can truly make a difference, whilst providing the highest standard of care for all our clients.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'