Nurse Plus are looking for a Live in Carer in Devon.
Nurse Plus is a national healthcare recruitment agency with 50 branches located throughout the UK.
We are receiving an increasing number of Live in Care enquiries and are looking for people to register with us for Live in work.
Live-in care is a full-time homecare solution where you as a carer are required to live with the customer in their own home seven days a week and although you will have breaks you are responsible for the customer’s wellbeing the rest of the time.
The role of the Personal Care Assistant is to work on a live-in basis with our clients, assisting them with everyday tasks getting the client in and out of bed, washing, dressing, cooking, cleaning, shopping, medication, personal care, toileting and general household tasks. These can be short term or longer term assignments.
We are currently recruiting for experienced care workers who are looking for Live in work in the Devon area. Our clients range from elderly, disabled and complex care packages, including end of life.
As this is adhoc work you would be listed on our register and called as and when packages become available. If you are free and want the package we can send you to work, if not wait for the next call.
Shift pattern do vary for example you would work 1 weeks on and 1 week off.
A full DBS disclosure will be required at the time of registration
So many opportunities, benefits and incentives to be discovered:
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rate
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply.
- Rewarding - Job satisfaction
- Reputable Agency - Established since 2005
- Staff Benefits - Staff Lottery & Plus Points Scheme
- Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Full career development support - Nurse Plus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Apply today for Live in Care work in Devon
Equal Opportunity Employer (Agy)
- Learning Disabilities
- Personal Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'