This role is a live-in role based in South England
Do you want to make a difference to someone in a rewarding valuable role?
We require Live in Care Workers for a number of new assignments throughout London, Surrey and the Home Counties caring for clients with a variety of conditions including dementia, diabetes, end of life care, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, mental health needs and much more.
We can offer skype interviews for those candidates who live further afield
What we look for:
- A minimum of 6 months experience within a care setting, either for a family member or on a professional basis.
- Genuine kind, compassionate, caring nature required
- Reliable and committed
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and fluent English is essential as many of our clients are hard of hearing or visually impaired.
- Ideally car drivers either with or without a car but a licence valid for use in the UK.
What we offer in return:
- Up to £770 per week for our most qualified staff and high needs clients although it would normally range from £80 - £90 per day.
- Paid board and lodging whilst you are on an assignment in the client’s home,
- Paid holiday (28 days per year)- equivalent to a further 12% of your weekly pay
- Free Care Certificate training.
- Ongoing support and supervision in the client's home
- Access to a dedicated Care Manager at all times
- 24x7 on call support for emergencies
- No need for your own employee insurance
- Tax and national insurance deducted at source- no need to register as self-employed.
- Opportunity for further personal development and qualifications
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"