About the role
Interserve Healthcare is currently recruiting for Live in Care Assistants.
This exciting opportunity will allow Live In Care Assistants to meet a diverse range of people and work for a care provider that puts care at the heart of everything they do.
As a Live in Care Assistant you will be required to support with all elements of daily living such as personal care, food preparation, mobility or incontinence care and ensure medication needs are met. You may also help our clients to access the community, undertake shopping for them or help them to take part in their hobbies.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs is advantageous
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Caring and compassionate attitude
• Dedication to providing care of the highest standard
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job