The Role: Litigator
Salary: £23,500 per annum
Department: Investigation and Litigation Department
Overview: In this role you will be required to undertake pre-litigation and investigation, post-litigation enforcement, negotiation and settlement mediation.
This role sits within a fantastic in-house organisation that are well-established across the UK. The successful candidate will be someone who has prior negotiation and settlement mediations skills and is looking for a new opportunity.
- Work with customers / legal representatives / third parties at all stages of the litigation process (Pre and Post litigation) with the aim of achieving suitable outcomes through negotiation and where necessary enforcement.
- Handle own case load from start to completion of court proceedings.
- Communicate with customers / legal representatives / third parties via telephone and letter in a professional & polite manner.
- Deal with all aspects of Court correspondence including but not limited to: reviewing part admissions, defences, applications to set judgment aside, ad hoc applications, disputed enforcement actions.
- Adhere to current guidelines, practices and conduct litigation in compliance with the CPR, SRA Code of conduct rules, CCA 1974 and FCA regulations, paying particular attention to our commitment to Treat Customers Fairly at all times.
- At least 1 years working experience of consumer Credit litigation/ Debt Recovery/ Civil Litigation.
- Small Claims, Fast Track and Multi Track litigation experience.
- Experience of conducting litigation in compliance with the CPR, SRA, CCA 1974 and FCA regulations.
- CILEX qualified, Law Degree or equivalent, preferable.
- Experience in handling own caseload.
- Professional and polite when handling clients.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'