A great opportunity to join a newly-established law firm, who are looking to recruit driven individuals to grow and manage a litigation team.
The firm is a modern, dynamic start-up who has recently begun to offer litigation services. They anticipate steady growth of the litigation department is now seeking confident Litigation Executives to join their office in Cwmbran.
Applications are welcomed from solicitors, legal executives and paralegals with 3-4 years’ experience of active litigation work.
Litigator Job Description
As Litigation Executive, you will be managing your own caseload consisting of a variety of litigation matters.
This will include: mortgage mis-selling claims, undisclosed commission claims, interest charge claims, cavity wall claims, housing disrepair, SIPPS claims, Debt recovery and enforcement.
- Managing your own litigation caseload initially comprising of small claims / fast track financial mis-selling claims / debt recovery work.
- Assisting in the growth and management of a litigation team and supervising and mentoring the team as it grows.
- Working closely with senior management in the development of new business.
- Developing your skills and knowledge in line with business growth.
- Solid knowledge of all litigation matters
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise your workload effectively
- Possess outstanding client care and communication skills
- Technically proficient and commercially aware
- Good knowledge of civil procedure rules and practice
If you would like to be considered for this Litigator job, please click ‘Apply’ You will receive an email shortly after your online application which you will need to read.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"