I am currently working with a Top 500 Law Firm based in Manchester. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Litigation Team Leader to join their team on a permanent, full time basis dealing with general personal injury claims (typically EL / PL).
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience handling GPI Claims, with litigation experience through to trial and quantum assessment and a minimum 1 year experience of leading a team from an operational and supervisory perspective. The candidate should be able to handle their own caseload of out-of-portal GPI claims using an automated, lean and efficient case workflow to achieve the best possible outcome for the client and the firm as well as supporting their team.
It is essential that the candidate has full understanding of the PI process and is able to lead a team of Litigators undertaking out of Portal work and with responsibility of managing their performance against agreed measures.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 3 years’ PI experience and 1 years’ team leading experience
• Full understanding of the PI process
• Ability to manage own workload and lead a team
• Excellent IT Skills with the ability to work with a Case Management System, databases and normal office IP systems.
• Good knowledge and understanding of procedures and protocol
• Strong interpersonal skills
• A commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
• Location: Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): £30,000 - £40,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YJ682
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (North West) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.