My client is looking for a Litigation Solicitor with 5+ years experience to join their practice in Fitzrovia and to take over their large caseload.
- You will have an excellent knowledge of Litigation and some knowledge
- Experience in dealing with matters on behalf of commercial and individual clients on a wide range of general litigation matters to include landlord and tenant, breach of contract claims, debt recovery, insolvency, commercial litigation, divorce, financial settlements and TOLATA proceedings.
- 3+ years PQE in Litigation
- Able to work autonomously on complex legal matters
- Track of record of achieving career goals
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development;
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Self-motivated team player
- Ambition to progress
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Professional but friendly and approachable
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
- Company events & social hours
- Central London, West End offices with excellent transport links
- Administration support
- Solicitor support
- Meeting Rooms
- IT Support including Time Recording and Case Management Software
- A Range of Courses and CPD Training in London
- Access to online legal precedents, library and research resources including PLC and Westlaw
- Business Development and Networking Assistance
- International Reach and Associations
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'