My client is looking for a Litigation Solicitor to join their team in Gidea Park.
My client has a number of offices and have a strong loyal client base, having been established in the Havering area for over 50 years. Their legal advisors are all specialists in their respective fields and act for a wide range of commercial and private sector clients.
You will be working alongside the Managing Director, who has over 30 years’ experience in Litigation and Family Law. They have an impressive reputation for advocacy skills and is keen to educate and nurture team members. You will have the opportunity to expand and grow alongside someone who has reached the top of her game and puts clients first.
This opportunity provides the platform for the right person to fast track their growth of knowledge and career progression.
You will have an excellent knowledge of Litigation and some knowledge of Family Law.
Experience in dealing with matters on behalf of commercial and individual clients on a wide range of general litigation matters to include landlord and tenant, breach of contract claims, debt recovery, insolvency, commercial litigation, divorce, financial settlements and TOLATA proceedings.
- 1+ years PQE in Litigation
- 3+ years of experience in Litigation
- 2+ years of experience with Family matters
- Able to work autonomously on complex legal matters
- Track of record of achieving career goals
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development;
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Self-motivated team player
- Ambition to progress
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Professional but friendly and approachable
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
- Company events & social hours
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'