Our client is a leading Buckinghamshire law-firm who are looking to recruit candidates with litigation experience, from Newly Qualified Solicitors to 7-8 Year PQE. This is a full-time, permanent role which offers a competetive salary and numerous perks!
· Must be experienced working within a litigation team - with a particular focus on civil litigation.
· Fee earner experience
· You must have experience of court proceedings
· You must work well in a team and on your own
· You must have exemplary client handling skills
· You must have computer skills and an eye for detail
· You must have strong written communication skills
· You must ensure that files are managed effectively, meeting set deadlines, complying with precedents, letters or documents on the case management system
· You must be pro-active, organised, results driven individual comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and taking direction.
· You will be required to handle small claims, fast-track and multi-track cases
· It would also be an advantage to have experience in mediation but not essential
· You must know how to act for claimants and defendants with a strong understanding of litigation and be happy to handle your own caseload
· You will be able to effectively manage your own case load with relevant file handling experience
· You will be able to build strong relationships with clients
· You will actively drive and encourage cross referrals
· Motivation and desire to continuously develop own technical expertise
· A willingness to support others and be a strong team player
· You will be forward thinking and extremely motivated
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Sick pay
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Civil Litigation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'