National law firm is looking to recruit an experienced litigation solicitor to join its London office.
You will join a department that deals with a wide a wide variety of work including bringing and defending claims for breach of contract, mis-selling, negligence and fraud.
The client base is a diverse mix of public sector and private sector clients spanning financial services, higher education, local government and health.
You will provide advice on procedural steps of litigation from inception to trial, ADR and mediation, dealing with multi-jurisdictional collective litigation and financial services disputes.
The firm is seeking a litigation solicitor who can demonstrate:
- Prior experienced gained at a recognised commercial disputes team.
- Qualified solicitor. As a guideline our client is looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years post qualification or equivalent experience.
- Experience of financial services regulatory work, contentious insolvency or of acting for Higher Education Institutions would be advantageous.
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Good quality work within a Legal 500 and Chambers recognised team.
- Excellent routes for future progression and training.
- Involvement in business development and client management.
To be considered for this litigation solicitor role based in London please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.
- commercial litigation solicitor london
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'