Litigation Solicitor (3 years PQE+)
A unique opportunity has arisen with our reputable client for an experienced Litigation Solicitor or Legal Executive. This is a great opportunity to join a firm who is growing and has a brilliant presence across Kent. This long-standing firm are accredited for their work in the Legal 500 and UK Chambers.
Due to the nature of the work, it is essential candidates have strong and recent experience within Contentious Probate.
Areas of Litigation and Contentious Probate you will be dealing with will include:
- Contract claims
- Construction disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Consumer disputes
- Residential landlord and tenant and property disputes
- Validity and challenges of Wills
- Issues Arising During the Administration of an Estate
- Inheritance Act claims
- Construction & Interpretation of Wills
- Claims for Reasonable Financial Provision from a Deceased Person’s Estate
- The Protection of Elderly & Infirm Persons
- Applications to the Court of Protection
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good honours degree followed by LPC, training contract and PSC / or a good honours degree with CILEX to Fellow level, LPC and PSC and admitted by SRA as a solicitor
- Preferably at least 3-years PQE within litigation and contentious probate
- Possess a strong legal background within litigation law
- Experience of managing a busy, mixed caseload
- Experience of case preparation
- A following of own clients is desirable but not essential
- Legal research and legal drafting experience
- Business development and networking skills
- Demonstrates and develops a high-quality level of technical expertise.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'