My client is a professional, friendly, dynamic legal firm that have been catering for both residential customers and businesses for over 50 years. They cover a number of areas including conveyancing, employment law, litigation and private client work to name a few and they are trusted by thousands of customers. Due to continued growth they are now looking for an experienced Litigation Solicitor to join their team based in their office in Gravesend, Kent. The role will entail dealing with a full and varied caseload of general litigation matters.
- Managing a caseload of files with minimal supervisions
- Work can vary and include the following: personal injury, landlord and tenant disputes, contentious probate, contractual disputes, employment issues and civil litigation
- Delegating work to secretaries
- 3 years + PQE
- Must have extensive knowledge of civil matters within a legal environment
- Organised individual with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to strict deadlines
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- A hard working, proactive and driven attitude
For the right candidate, my client is offering a fantastic package:
- Competitive base salary up to £40k depending on experience
- Office hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm (additional hours may be required depending on business needs)
- Private healthcare and work place pension
- Discount on all legal services for you and your family
- Regular social events
- Opportunity to join a reputable, progressive company
- Loads of other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and reputable, professional legal firm at an exciting time. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
- Civil Litigation
- Dispute Resolution
- Personal Injury
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'