An honest and well-established firm based in Central Birmingham. They are small to mid-sized and are multi service across a wide facet of legal sectors. In addition, they pride themselves on their supportive team network and due to recent expansion they are looking to recruit a number of driven legal professionals such as yourself.
On a broad spectrum as you will possess a comprehensive sector understanding your work will be mixed and varied. This will include but not be limited to dealing with: breach of contract; landlord and tenant; debt recovery; professional negligence, amongst others. Within a fee earning position you will report to a Senior Partner and be responsible for managing your own caseload with administrative assistance. In addition, due to a recent expansion this role is immediately available for the right individual in either a full or part-time capacity.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Be a qualified Solicitor with strong experience dealing with an Array of civil and commercial Litigation matters
- Able to generate fees following predetermined targets
- A client following - Desirable not essential
- Good drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Able to manage and adhere to strict deadlines
- Current knowledge and skills in compliance with continual professional development
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
("Solicitor") AND ("Litigation")