My client is looking for an ambitious Litigation Solicitor to join their highly reputable team based in Chelmsford. They are looking for candidates who are ideally 4+ years PQE.
- You will have a good knowledge of Litigation.
- Dealing with matters on behalf of commercial and individual clients on a wide range of litigation matters to include landlord and tenant, breach of contract claims, debt recovery, insolvency and commercial litigation.
- Great client care skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to win new clients
- A passion for networking
- A hard worker who wants to develop their legal career and progress quickly
- Always willing to learn and try new things
- Trustworthy and professional
- A team player willing to help out colleagues
About the Role
Your role will be to harness the team's expertise to solve their clients’ legal problems with expert, commercially minded and great value advice. On a week-to-week basis this is how you will achieve this:
- Meeting potential new clients, getting a really detailed understanding of what they need and giving them the confidence to instruct Backhouse to solve their problems. Not all lawyers understand that an initial interview is a combination of a sales meeting and an information gathering meeting to turn a potential new client into an actual new client. Can you sell your expertise in a confident and professional way?
- Growing the firms business - working with the rest of the team to develop new opportunities and communicating our message to attract new clients. This will range from writing articles for the website and publications to attending business networking events and even speaking to a room full of people if you have the skill.
- Working with the management team to decide on the future direction of the firm and getting involved with making it happen
It goes without saying that as a Solicitors practice, they have high professional standards to meet and they expect the highest ethical standard from all their team.
Salaries are based on how much team members bill. They set a starting salary based on initial expectations and if these are exceeded the salary is increased. They don’t set an upper limit as they want to reward their high-flyers could that be you.
They solve their clients’ legal problems with expert, commercially minded and great value advice. They are a small and friendly team who work hard to get the job done. They support each other to solve problems and every member of the team has a say in how they work and how they can make things better
You will be working directly with (the MD) and her team of lawyers and support staff, a very experienced group who are passionate about helping each other develop and improve. This team is usually based in the Chelmsford offices so they can see clients at short notice when needed. The IT systems are cloud-based and allow working from home if needed.
- Professional training and personal development courses as needed to grow as an expert
- Friendly working environment
- Team lunches
- Free tea, coffee
- Always an unhealthy amount of cake in the office kitchen
- Great opportunities to get involved in the running of the business
- Business Networking
- Commercial Litigation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'