Due to continue expansion, a highly respected High Street practice in Berkshire are seeking to appoint an experienced Litigation Solicitor to join their Litigation department. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Solicitor with strong litigation skills to undertake a role where you will have significant independence and responsibility. The bulk of your work will be Contentious Wills & Probate files, Commercial and Property Litigation. However, you will also have the remit to develop your own workload and bring on extra work and clients in order to grow the department further - with genuine prospects to become a Partner in the future.
Required Skills & Responsibilities;
- Must be a qualified Solicitor with Litigation experience
- Ideally have Contentious Wills and Property Litigation experience, although this is not essential as candidates with a Strong Litigation background will also be considered
- Excellent client care skills and business development experience
- Ability to work towards and achieve targets
- Highly motivated individual
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent work ethic
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Please contact Alex Forsberg, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.ukÃ for more legal positions in London and the South East.