Litigation Solicitor - £35k+
- An exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded and award-winning law firm with plans to expand nationally
- The firm has a longstanding reputation with a tier one ranking in the Legal 500 awards
- Over 5 offices within the Manchester area
- The firm is looking to take on a Litigation Solicitor
- With continuous expansion, the position offers an unrivalled opportunity for progression
- You will be working with dynamic and ambitious specialists within the legal sector
- You will be part of a friendly team in an excellent working environment
- There is a competitive salary available to reflect experience with the opportunity of developing further into senior positions for the right candidate
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Ideally 3 years PQE
- Strong understanding of Litigation, Breach of Contract, Debt, Landlord/Tenant and Professional Negligence
- Demonstrate excellent organisation, communication and time management skills
- A strong billing record
- A client following would be desirable but this is not a pre-requisite
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Commercial Litigation Solicitor, Litigation Solicitor, Litigation Lawyer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"