Legal, Legal Secretary, Litigation, Belfast
Your new company
A dynamic law firm in the heart of Belfast City Centre, require a legal secretary to provide support to their highly experienced defence litigation team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The firm acts on behalf of a wide range of clients from highly regarded insurance firms, international organisations and private clients.
Your new role
- Answering calls, taking messages and directing/intercepting calls
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Diary management
- Digital Dictation
- Preparing briefs
- Audio typing
- Booking and arranging appointments
- Liaising with clients and other third parties
- Updating clients on the progress of cases
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 years' previous legal secretarial experience
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced Pension
- Opportunity to gain experience with a leading defence litigation firm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job