Legal Secretary, Litigation, Belfast
Your new company
A reputable, general commercial law firm in Belfast City Centre is now recruiting a legal secretary to join their busy litigation team on a temporary basis with the potential to going permanent subject to business needs. This role would ideally suit a candidate with 1 years + experience in the field of litigation.
Your new role
Your daily tasks may vary depending on the requirements of the litigation team, however:
* You will be responsible for supporting either the litigation or property team on a broad range of litigation or property matters.
* You will be required to handle dictation.
* You will be required to assist with file management and undertake filing duties.
* You will also be required to correspond with clients via phone, email or letters.
* Diary management of the litigation team will be an integral part of your job.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience within the litigation field is essential. You will need to have excellent organisational and communication skills, be able to multitask effectively and have experience of using relevant software including competency in Microsoft packages.
What you'll get in return
The chance to work with a reputable law firm and benefit from the support of the experienced litigation team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Abby Reid. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Abby Reid for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job