Are you looking for a firm which will train, develop and progress your legal career from the very start?
Are you looking to work for a top tier, award winning Legal 500 company who offer above market rate salaries, generous holidays and a friendly working environment?
My leading legal Client are now looking for an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal to join their expanding team.
The department handles a mixture of technical specialist Defendant matters primarily relating to defence and counterclaim civil files (RTA litigation) and motor prosecution criminal files.
• To advise clients on the best courses of action within the law and provide effective legal guidance;
• To efficiently and effectively managing your own mixed caseload;
• To keep lay clients and insurer clients informed of progress;
• To comply with strict Service Level Agreements and Management Information requests;
• To work proactively to settle civil cases whilst possessing a commercial perspective when handling counterclaim files given the potential conflict of interest;
• To work proactively to seek to resolve criminal cases on best terms possible;
• Effective use of the firm’s case management system;
• Making informed decisions with regards to quantum/liability on civil cases and reporting to insurer client’s for the purposes of reserve;
The team are made up of 15 counterclaims specialists case handlers, led by a Partner who has been managing the team since its formation in 2014.
The role will report into Team Leader who will support share their extensive technical knowledge.
The group also contains a small dedicated team that focuses on motor crime matters giving you the scope to develop into the area in the future.
Please apply to Liz at TSR Legal as soon as possible. Interviews to commence from the 5th February!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job