Friendly, go-ahead and growing practice in the heart of London's West End seek an experienced career paralegal to join their busy litigation department.
Along with previous litigation experience you will need to:
• Be willing to undertake outdoor clerk work such as filing documents at court and serving documents by hand. Experience of this type of work is essential.
• Have a basic understanding of different court forms.
• Have a basic understand of the Civil Procedure Rules and be able to navigate around the White Book.
• Have experience in preparing court bundles in accordance with different court guidelines.
• Have experience in preparing exhibits to witness statements, pagination, and cross-referencing.
• Be proficient in legal research and using search facilities such as Westlaw and PLC.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job