An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Litigation Paralegal looking for the next step in their career.
Our client is a specialist litigation practice based in Central London. They specialise specifically within contentious tax. The firm contains the Worlds very best practitioners, both Barristers and Solicitors. The firms experienced colleagues boast distinct experience which makes the firm a market leader within this demanding and complex area of law.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing the Solicitor supervising you with progress reports as and when required
- Providing cover and support to the other paralegals within the team as and when required and assisting on securitisation matters
- Meeting targets that may be set from time to time
- Following department procedures, the Solicitor’s accounts rules and the Firm’s policies and procedures as detailed in the Office Manual
- Undertaking such duties and tasks that are appropriate for the role of Paralegal such as changes in information systems and new technology as may reasonably be required.
Areas of Focus:
Successful completion of the LPC
1:1 degree or equivalent in Law (or appropriate conversion)
Excellent attention to detail whilst being able to work in an environment which is pressurised and fast paced
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job