Our client has several regional offices in Kent and they are looking for a Litigation Lawyer to join the team in Ashford, which provides a wide variety of general litigation services. They are keen to drive the continuing expansion of the practice with the recruitment of additional sector experts. Specialisms would include insolvency, property and professional negligence. Suitable candidates will have developed a loyal client following and have a reputation for excellence in their field. If you are looking to swap the hustle and bustle of city life for the work life balance of a regional firm, whilst retaining your position in the professional marketplace, this role may be for you.
Our Client is looking for a smart, capable individual with ambition to do well. Who works hard for their clients and team. Who are equipped with common sense, initiative and enthusiasm. Often creative and resourceful, they like to succeed.
Benefits to You
You will be working with a friendly, welcoming team. Personal development is high on the agenda to support your career aspirations and meet the Firm's business goals.
Benefits depending on the role including:
- 20 - 30 days holiday plus paid bank holidays
- Additional (discretionary) holiday at Christmas
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Social activities
- Perkbox Benefits and Rewards Scheme
- Staff concessions for Conveyancing and Private Client work
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Long Service Awards
- Staff Forum
- CSR activities such as Memory Walk for Alzheimers, McMillan Coffee Morning, Jeans for Genes, Wear it Pink plus our Corporate Charity of the Year etc
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Parking Permits (payroll deduction)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"