Portfolio HR are currently working with an extremely reputable UK Professional Service organisation who are looking for a Litigation Executive to join their Glasgow office. We are looking for a legally qualified individual, preferably with employment law experience or a desire to want to grow within that sector. You will be working within a dynamic team covering all aspects of case preparation.
* Reviewing Tribunal and Early Conciliation matters including complex open track matters
* Drafting responses, witness statements and relevant applications
* Dealing with all aspects of document disclosure and creation of bundles
* Liaising with Tribunals, Claimants' representatives and clients
* Conducting preliminary hearings by telephone
* Law degree plus experience and/or a professional qualification (LPC/BPTC)
* Ability to handle a busy workload
* Good communication skills
* Passion for employment law
If this sounds like it could be of interest to yourself please apply or get in contact with Remi at Portfolio HR & Reward
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'