Are you a recent graduate? Or do you have more than 12 months' experience in Financial Services, Insurance or Legal Services? Are you looking for a long-term opportunity in Cardiff? Are you available to interview at short notice?
If so, our national client operates a reliable and highly regarded office in Cardiff East and needs someone like you!
Job Title: Litigation Collector
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract (12 months)
Salary: £17k - £20k per annum
Hours: 8am - 8pm, Mon to Fri / 1 in 4 Sats - 8am - 1.30pm (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Cardiff East
Start Date: May 2018
Our client is a key utilities company which supplies services to companies and customers across Wales! Operating offices in Cardiff East, they are currently seeking fixed term Litigation Collectors to join their Debt Recovery team.
The role requires candidates to demonstrate an ability to analyse customer accounts (against a given matrix) and identify the best routes to recover customer debts in an effective yet ethical manner. This is a customer contact position so the demonstrable customer service and capacity to handle difficult conversations is also necessary.
Key / desirable candidate attributes:
- At least 12 months' experience of a financial services, insurance, legal or claims background (or recent graduate in any of the aforementioned disciplines)
- Experience and commitment to delivering excellent customer service / contact
- Ability to demonstrate disciplined and self-motivated behaviours
- Track record of case management or investigative type work
- Evidence of performance to targets and/or deadlines
- Passion for self-learning and development
- Competent user of modern computer software and applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, etc.)
So, what's in it for you?
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Reputable UK employer within the utilities sector
- Full training provided
- Professional offices in Cardiff East
- Free, onsite parking and onsite restaurant
- Great benefits package (including pension, childcare vouchers, 25 days holiday + bank holidays)
- Opportunity to be part of a successful team and develop your Financial Services, Utilities and Customer Contact career
If you have any questions about becoming one of our client's Litigation Collectors, please contact Dion at red recruitment on or email at .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job