An established and well respected Law Firm based in the heart of Bromley are seeking to hire experienced claims handlers who have dealt with Litigation and RTA to work in their busy office.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have experience in a similar role:
- Previous experience of using case management systems
- Previous experience of working in a similar role, with exposure to defended claims work
- Customer service experience
- An understanding and knowledge of all aspects of the work areas, tasks and procedures of the legal team within the Insurance Department, including court processes and procedures
As part of this successful Law Firm, you will be working with a very talented team of Law professionals, you will be expected to negotiate settlements, dealing with litigation, instructing counsel, working with cases worth £10,000 or less and drafting statements as well as many other extensive duties.
- Educated to GCSE standard grade A-C in Mathematics and English (or equivalent)
- ILEX Legal Executive Diploma Level 3 or above (desirable)
- Qualifying Law Degree and Legal Practice Course (desirable)
As well as working with a top firm, receiving the highest training, you will also be entitled to a generous salary with excellent benefits:
- 22 days annual leave
- Annual leave increases by 1 day with every 2 years' service, capped at 30 days
- In addition to annual leave, you get our birthday off work.
- Employee discounts site
- After probation there is a season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- After 1 year, you get a contribution towards legal fees
- There is an annual profit share bonus scheme paid in June of each year (if payable)
- 2 annual all-company socials paid for by the company
To be considered for this role, contact Blayne Kelly at The IPS Group
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'