A leading Legal 500, Sussex law firm are currently seeking a Litigation Assistant/Paralegal to offer administrative support to a Partner within the Litigation team, based in Brighton.
The successful Assistant/Paralegal will be responsible for:
- Undertaking instruction from the Partner relating to files such as file opening, closing, general admin and some secretarial duties
- Typing documents accurately
- Diary management
The successful Assistant/Paralegal will offer the following skills:
- Strong academic record
- Highly organised with a high attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and manage own workload
- Display a willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ideally proven background in administration
- Fast, accurate typing skills - ideally with experience of audio typing
- Confident manner
The successful candidate will join a friendly and welcoming team. There are future opportunities for progression, and this would suit an ambitious and driven individual who is keen to forge a career within law.