Lithuanian Speaking Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
We are looking for talented individuals who are interested in joining a fast-growing company offering great career progression and a fun and collaborative working environment. As a Recruitment Sourcing Specialist you will be responsible for sourcing candidates on behalf of our clients with the aim of achieving high quality, cost effective and timely filling of roles. You will work closely with the onsite Recruitment Relationship Manager to provide input into sourcing strategy and real-time feedback on sourcing strategy effectiveness. This position will suit you if you have good research abilities, enjoy interacting with people over the phone and are good with technology. We are looking for someone who is fluent in both English and Lithuanian in order to support our international clients.
No previous recruitment experience is necessary for this role as we will provide you with the training that you need when you join, including skills-based and on-the-job training to keep developing your knowledge.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Sourcing candidates for our clients via a variety of channels including job boards, social media and networking,
- Being the first point of contact for candidates, delivering exceptional candidate care and ensuring that candidates are effectively pre-screened before inclusion into the recruitment process,
- Interviewing candidates for skill, cultural, and motivational fit,
- Updating and tracking activity using our database,
- Assisting with development and implementation of candidate initiatives such as candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns and sourcing strategies.
What we can offer you:
- Great career progression - we are a fast growing company with lots of development opportunities if you are willing to work hard and open to learning,
- Experience in a large global business - we are an industry-leading recruitment outsourcing company. We work with some of the UK’s largest brands and by joining us you will gain an understanding of how they operate as well as the chance to work at the cutting edge of recruitment.
- Competitive salary and package.
- A great culture and environment - our values are at the heart of everything we do. You will build strong working relationships with your colleagues and have a supportive team around you.
About Allegis Global Solutions
We are founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how businesses manage their contingent workforce to strengthening employer brands to recruit top talent, our integrated solutions drive business results.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organisations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today's global marketplace.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships - with each other, our clients and our candidates. In fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognise that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job