The following job is no longer available:
An opportunity has arisen for a solicitor to join a well established Dispute Resolution team in Swindon. The team undertakes a wide range of commercial and civil litigation, insolvency, debt recovery and enforcement work. The team provides the firms fixed fee debt recovery service.
Duties will include:
- Assist more senior fee earners with client work
- Manage time recording, monitor WIP and billing consistently and ensure bills are settled in accordance with the firms terms. Meet targets and objectives set in line with the firms key performance indicators.
- Deal directly with clients to take instructions, provide excellent client service, manage client expectations, and deliver on or above those expectations at all times.
- Prepare effectively for and attend to clients' advocacy and negotiating requirements, such as negotiation, mediation and court hearings, ensuring the most appropriate solutions for the client.
- A qualified solicitor between 0-3 years PQE.
- Previous experience within commercial and civil litigation.
- A strong understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and court practice.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'