Literature and Pop Up Coordinator
A vacancy has arisen within the Passenger Car Marketing Department of our prestigious motor industry client based in Milton Keynes.
The purpose of this role is management and implementation of e-brochure price lists (including After Sales), online quarterly tactical Range Guides and Showroom CO2 emissions posters, coordination of WLTP information and action plan, ongoing project support to the Pop-Up Experience Manager with stores, placements and budget administration.
- Collation, briefing, project management and delivery of e-brochure price lists, working with both internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Collation, briefing, project management and delivery of quarterly tactical Range Guides, working with both internal stakeholders and external agencies. In addition to this, quarterly tactical and MY checks on digital platforms.
- Ongoing support with various Pop-Up projects (shop and placement), supporting both administrative and budgetary tasks.
- Working with internal stakeholders and external agencies on the management and implementation of WLTP.
- Collation, briefing, project management and delivery of C02 emission posters, twice yearly.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years’ experience in a relevant discipline (e.g. supporting campaign development, marketing communication, project coordination).
- Strong numeracy, analytical and communication skills.
- Commercial experience in a sales/marketing environment.
- Experience of working with agencies.
- Customer focused.
- Budget coordination and administrative support.
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to take initiative.
- An adaptive "thinker", able to work independently and as a team-player.
- Microsoft Excel
- POP Displays
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'