OTE £25,000 - £50,000 per annum
Monday - Friday 08.45-18.00, alternate Saturday 09.00-17.00
My client, a highly respected and well established Estate Agency, are looking for an experienced Lister to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will have experience and evidence in successful business generation in a previous role as well as a willingness to learn and develop within the industry.
As a Lister your duties will include:
- Optimising every opportunity to arrange and conduct property valuations with a view to bringing the property to market
- Proactively generating listings and instructions by contacting registered applicants with properties to sell, as well as canvassing the local area
- Registering and qualifying applicants and matching their property requirements to the office's available properties
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in a business generation role
- A full UK driving license and your own transport
- A willingness to learn and develop within the industry
In return, my client is offering a competitive basic salary depending on experience, an uncapped commission structure and excellent career progression & training opportunities.
If you are in a similar role or looking to get into Estate Agency, please send your CV to or ring me for a confidential chat about the role on .
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job